SCALARWORKS 1.93 Riser (Aimpoint footprint)
Color is rattle canned, second image for reference.
State of the art Aimpoint Micro T-2 mount.
Designed for shooters who want the lightest, strongest, and least obtrusive quick-detach optic mount possible.
LIGHT MADE RIGHT
Engineered to be the lightest Aimpoint Micro T-2 QD mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
- SCALARWORKS™ SW0110 (1.65OZ)43%
- LARUE® LT660 (2.82OZ)73%
- AIMPOINT® LRP (2.99OZ)77%
- AMERICAN DEFENSE MFG™ AD-T1-11 (3.34OZ)86%
- BOBRO ENGINEERING™ B13-111-003 (3.88OZ)100%
MIGHTY MOUNT -The Leap is the strongest Aimpoint Micro T-2 Quick-Detach mount we've ever tested.
We put a variety of QD mounts on a digital test stand, capable of exerting up to 1500lbs of force, and analyzed load versus displacement data for each. We then used everything we learned from these tests to refine our original design, culminating in the Leap; a quick-detach mount that is both the lightest and strongest on the market today.
A highly efficient clamp design guarantees precise operation and unprecedented rigidity: It features an oversize hooded thru-hole to buttress the thumbscrew's shank, which is the maximum possible diameter to fit a Picatinny channel. A pair of hardened steel precision ground pins is press fitted to the clamp and act as guides.
Every Leap Mount is CNC milled from 7075-T6 billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
SMOOTH IS FAST
As narrow as a bolt-on mount: the Leap has no protruding levers or knobs to rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
The Scalarworks Quantum™ Quick-Detach mechanism is completely recoil proof, while requiring only enough torque to firmly clamp onto a Picatinny rail. By decoupling torque from vibration resistance, the Quantum™ QD mechanism is intuitive, fast, and self adjusting, all without needing an imprecise knob or obtrusive lever to keep it from shaking loose. The Quantum™ QD's recessed head is carefully designed to deflect external impacts, while letting you take the mount off in under 3 seconds, with or without gloves.
- MATERIALS:7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- FINISH:Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- WEIGHT:43.0g (1.52oz) SW0100 / 44.7g (1.58oz) SW0110 + 1.9g (0.06oz) SCREWS
- HEIGHT OVER RAIL:36mm (1.42") SW0100 / 40mm (1.57") SW0110 - OPTIC CENTER *
- OPTICS:Aimpoint Micro T-2, H-2, T-1, H-1, Aimpoint CompM5, Vortex Sparc II, Sig ROMEO5, Primary Arms Micro, Holosun Micro
- FIREARMS:AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, Tavor* and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail