ISIS Executioner Free to Walk Streets of Toronto

Updated: Jun 6, 2019



There's an old saying that goes, "for every rat you see, there's a hundred you don't."

The Canadian government estimates that about 190 Canadian extremists are currently active in terrorist groups overseas, mostly in Syria and Iraq.

And while there are at least 60 known returned Jihadis currently living in Canada, there is one who requires special attention.

His name is Abu Huzaifa al-Kanadi, and he confessed on Friday to the New York Times of executing people for ISIS in Syria.

"They were blindfolded, handcuffed, came in as a line and sat in front of us," Abu Huzaifa said of the executions.

“One shot. Clean to the head. Just finish them off.”


He wen't on to describe his reasoning behind his lack of remorse in the killings.

“They put themselves in that situation. They (the prisoners) killed themselves,” he said.

Abu Huzaif said executions were part of the steps to become a front-line fighter, which was his goal in leaving Canada for Syria.

While this ISIS executioner living in Toronto had been question upon returning to Canada, he denied any involvement with ISIS and was allowed re-entry.

Imagine this, a man is brought in for questioning about a murder case that he's the primary suspect in.

There's a mountain of evidence that linked him directly to the crime; he was at the location, at the exact time, with the other known suspects.

There's a motive, there's witnesses, everything needed to prosecute the case.

The interviewer leans forward and asks, "Did you do it?"

The suspect replies, "No, it wasn't me."

And in a single moment, years of building a body of evidence, thousands of hours of investigative work, millions of dollars of taxpayer money evaporates into nothing as the interviewer replies, "He said it wasn't him. Let this man walk free!"

In that moment, there is hope for every slobbering drunk behind the wheel who being pulled over utters, "I've only had two."

Hope for every boyfriend confronted about the side-chick, who need only reply, "It was my sisters I was seen with."

Defence lawyers yielded utterly worthless with a mere three words,

"It wasn't me."

That is the level of gross ineptitude that surpasses ignorance, and can only be described as willful obstruction of the law.

What's even more troubling about this national embarrassment is that the government was not only unaware of the confession, but they are currently unable to locate Abu Huzaifa.

The New York Times knows about his whereabouts, as they were able to interview him for a podcast and get this confession from him.

The media knows where he lives, but CSIS - the organization sworn to defend Canadians from threats both foreign and domestic, has absolutely no clue as to his whereabouts.

And just like that, the entire security apparatus of CSIS and it's massive government resources were outplayed by a journalist from out of town.

Understandably, this brought on a rash of tough questions from Opposition House Leader Candace Bergen to Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale in Friday's question period.

"Media are reporting this individual is in Toronto right now as we speak, can the government confirm it?" she asked.

A simple question, Goodale refused to answer.

We didn't need his address, or any other sensitive information. We needed confirmation as to wether this Liberal government knows where this individual currently is.

The lack of definitive answer is a resounding one all on its own.

"Canadians should sleep easy knowing that CSIS and the RCMP do excellent work and keep us safe." Goodale said in response.

The same CSIS who said that the parliament hill shooter that killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was not one of 93 suspected extremists on a RCMP high-risk traveller list.

The same CSIS who was recently found to have sourced data illegally from the Canada Revenue Agency via a ‘rogue’ CRA employee. [1]

The same CSIS who we learned for months watched convicted spy Jeffrey Delisle pass classified info to another power without ever stepping in or informing the RCMP. [2]

All this in step with a government who gave a 10.5 million payout to a convicted terrorist and enemy combatant, while telling a veteran at a town hall meeting that regarding his disability benefits, he was asking for more than the government could give.

Abu Huzaifa al-Kanadi was right when during the podcast he mentioned that he knew he “wouldn’t be held accountable.”.

Under this Liberal government, content to sacrifice it's citizens on the altar of multiculturalism, he will get away with it.




ABOUT THE AUTHOR


Jozef Lalka is a former Infantryman with the Canadian Armed Forces and founder of War Doll. Since releasing from the military, Jozef continues to rigorously train and expand his knowledge of a variety of weapons platforms and tactics.


Having earned a diploma in Media & Video production, Jozef works as a graphic designer, photographer and videographer while pursing a passion for current global conflicts and how they relate to historical events.